joi, 10 septembrie 2009

I am angry today. Just today.

Too many plastic people. Too many barbie dolls. Less nature.

Too much organic food that does not deserve to be called food. Too much air conditioning and too many conditioned brains, hand-made souls, and 100% natural man-made lakes.

A lot of self-confidence. Upside-down philosophical terms. Huge-bad textbooks. Nice smiles. But plastic again.

Ah… I am so angry! Maybe just because my head is about to explode from the deadly-and-everywhere-present AC: in the library, in the bus, in the classrooms… It’s like if we're being held in a freezer we’ll be better, smarter, powerful, not angry….

Well, today I have the right of being angry! I have fever. I have all the AC (air conditioning) from BSU campus in my head, and a bad textbook in front of my eyes which is talking about epistemology, ontology, axiology… in superficial terms that are not acceptable. It’s enough I had to be shown where my hand is, where my nose is, when I just wanted to know where a bathroom was… Good that we’ll study Wittgenstein and Habermas next week. Good that my brain will execute the AC and I’ll finally get the chance of stopping the revolt. Just until the anger will be back again…

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu