luni, 25 octombrie 2010

Bad bag!

Yes, I am guilty, I know! I haven't written for a while and when I used to do it, I did it in Romanian. I am now changing the gear to English, as an answer to the friends here in the US who wanted to be able to read me - their Romanian improved, but I don't want to push it :)

Now what made me finally write? A bad bag. In Muncie, Indiana.

Before I came here, one of the friends I had in the US told me that small towns are a safe place: "you can leave your bag in a park and find it untouched the next day."  If I would ask my friend today what can happen with my bag if I leave it unattended around here, she'll probably say: "nobody will take it. They'll just blow it up...":


"Traffic at McGalliard Road was stopped around noon for about half an hour after police received a call to inspect a mysterious package at a gas station on the intersection of McGalliard and Oakwood Avenue. McGalliard was blocked from Tillotson to Rosewood avenues, and Oakwood Avenue was blocked from Woodmont to Royale drives. Stg. Bruce Qualles from the Muncie Police Department said the store clerk discovered a brown leather brief case at the station and called the police. The county bomb squad arrived 15 minutes later. The package was detonated at 1:25 p.m. and police proceeded to reopen the road."

Poor person who came back for the bag/brief case two hours later!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu